After more than two years, the Covid-19 pandemic broke out and lasted in our country, causing a lot of economic damage to businesses and the country. Fortunately, after many losses, there are still many strong businesses maintaining and restarting production and business.
In this situation, ARES Environment wishes to contribute a part to the rapid recovery and development of production and business with the “Vaccine Program for Wastewater Treatment System” through various activities of supporting activation and care for the maintenance of the enterprise’s wastewater treatment system, specifically the following items:
1. Inspect, maintain and assess the status of the wastewater treatment system.
2. Repairing damaged equipment can be quickly remedied of the system.
3. Microbiology is periodically added to the biological treatment tank of the system.
4. Report and advise on solutions to overcome the current situation, operate economically and safely for the system.
5. Guide and train operational technicians to implement solutions to take care and maintain the system
ARES Environment organizes activities with the desire to support businesses to restart production on the basis of sustainable development through the economical and safe operation in wastewater treatment systems. And more than this, you can gain peace of mind and focus on activities to recover and develop production and business quickly after the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Subjects of the program: Enterprises in the seafood and textile industries with wastewater treatment systems.
Program period: from November 1, 2021 to the end of December 31, 2021.
Program contact information: 0909 939 108 or email@example.com
The program is completely free for the first 10 businesses to register. Register now to take advantage of the program: